Okay, you’re wondering what this is all about. Here’s a quick rundown:
- The goal is to break all tiles by walking over them.
- Most puzzles feature 2 characters that you can switch between.
- Gray tiles cannot be broken.
- Characters can occupy the same tile. You can use this fact to keep tiles from breaking!
- Isabelle only breaks the blue tiles, Ben only the brown. Marley (the dog) breaks both. Everyone breaks the 2-color tiles.
Power orbs have different effects for each character:
- Ben uses the power orb to jump. Press Shift + direction.
- Isabelle can take diagonal steps with the orb. Press and hold Shift to rotate the puzzle. Then press a direction.
- Marley doesn’t use the orbs, but can pick them up and deliver them to Ben or Isabelle.
- Each character can only carry 1 orb at a time.
- Marley can float over white clouds; the humans cannot step on them.
- Black clouds block your way but they can be dissolved using light bombs.
- Place blocks by pushing them in holes to form new tiles.
- Blocks float over clouds.
- Trigger light bomb tiles by stepping on them.
- The diamond-shaped tile can only hold one character at a time.