Good progress on the Together Alone update over the weekend. Spiffy new graphics were added, levels were tweaked, and interesting ideas for the future discussed. A few specifics:
- The game is now widescreen and looks great up to 1280×800 resolution (but scales gracefully to smaller formats).
- Helpful tooltips in the first few levels explain stuff a little better.
- High-res character graphics for the title screen and story cards.
- The game is a little friendlier to those with older browsers or stricter storage settings. Before, it was really rather rude. :-)
- Quite a few little bugs were squashed.